Fixed Metal Braces
What Are They?
Traditional fixed metal braces are the most common method of orthodontic treatment and can be used to treat a wide variety of dental problems, including teeth that are crooked or misaligned, teeth that are overcrowded, large gaps between teeth and teeth which are rotated or protrusive. They consist of metal brackets that are attached to the teeth and which are connected by a wire. The braces put pressure on the teeth, gently correcting their position, and as the position of the teeth changes the wire is replaced with increasingly sturdier ones, making sure the correction is as long-lasting as possible.
Unlike ceramic and lingual braces, traditional braces are made of stainless steel and attached to the front of the teeth. This means that traditional braces will be more visible than the more inconspicuous options, but also means that they are much less expensive. Furthermore, modern brackets are smaller and less obtrusive than ever before, making the experience of having the braces more comfortable and less troublesome.
Advantages of Traditional Fixed Metal Braces
- Super Effective – Unlike ‘invisible’ options like Invisalign, Traditional braces have much less limitations and can handle more severe and difficult cases, as well as jaw misalignments and overbites.
- They are great for fixing all kinds of issues, like: ✓Gaps ✓Crowding ✓Crooked Teeth ✓Asymmetry,
Individual Teeth that are ✓Too Short, ✓Too Long and ✓Rotated
AND also: ✓Overbites, ✓Under-bites, ✓Open-bites and ✓Cross-bites
- Fast – They are extremely effective and produce results very quickly, especially with our orthodontists’ superior experience and expertise. Results can be achieved much more quickly compared to Invisalign, and even compared to Lingual braces.
- Very Budget-friendly – With traditional braces, all the expertise is in-house at our clinics, which means there are no expensive labs to send it to which would increase the cost for patients.
- Effortless and Automatic for Patients – With removable brace systems like Invisalign or Inman Aligner, treatment time can be delayed drastically due to the hassle of having to remember to put them back on multiple times a day (after brushing, eating, snacking, drinking…etc.). With Traditional braces, there is less hassle and it’s constantly working for you to align your teeth and create a beautiful smile.
- 0% Interest-Free Finance, Easy Payment Plans & Student Discounts available
Traditional braces price: from just £1990
Treatment Time: from just 9 months
(or even as little as just 4 to 6 months for Traditional Fast Align Braces)
For A Limited Time Only
*A consultation deposit of £80 is applicable – fully refundable when you choose to go ahead with treatment.
Don’t hesitate to contact us. Our friendly team are always happy to help. Click the button below to send us an enquiry and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Alternatively, you can call us free on: 0800 852 7282
An Overview Of Our Treatments
The secret behind how everyone from A-list celebrities, corporate executives and even students are fixing their teeth and getting the perfect smiles they’re after, without ANYONE knowing…
Whether that wedding or graduation is just around the corner, or whether you just don’t want the hassle and ‘look’ of wearing braces for any longer than you have to – A stunning smile in as quick as just 4-6 months!
Finally a COMPLETELY invisible brace solution, without the hassle of having to remember to put them on and take them off every time you eat anything. The hidden brace that automatically and effortlessly gives you a gorgeous smile, no matter the severity of your case…